Twitter Messages


Chest pain or abdominal pain

There are several diseases and conditions that can cause pain in the chest or abdomen. In the case of chest or abdominal pain, patients will probably have to visit a specialist, such as a cardiologist or a gastroenterologist. However, it is always important for the patient to establish a good relationship with a primary care physician who will oversee the patient’s care. The primary care physician will determine which specialist is needed and make the necessary referrals.

For more information, click on one of the conditions listed below.